Tuesday, November 9, 2010

new music tuesday! voltaire

so i guess this a new segment on my blog NEW MUSIC TUESDAY! when i say this i mean I will highlight a band or person that I discovered that i liked or a band that I like that I want to talk about. so this isn't neccesarly indy talents its just stuff that I like and I will post tuesdays.


now i present voltaire! yes this isn't my usual music taste but still its good. this guy is a goth musician. when you hear that you don't want to listen to more of it then you are really hung up on labels, because this guy is actually a great writer and wonderful musician. so I don't neccesarly know what kind of goth he is the best way to describe him to me is(tell me if i'm wrong)a semi parody of the goth culture.when i say that i mean that he is trying to debunk long held beliefs about goths with funny ,witty lyircs.
I don't know thats just what i think. whatever the point is i like this guy and know have dozens of his songs on my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment